The worst Halloween animatronic (NSFW, NSFL)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/23/the-worst-halloween-animatroni.html

well, this is far less terrifying than anything that comes out of the White House on a daily basis.

9 Likes

shorter: John Bolton is now National Security Advisor to ‘the President’
(soundfx: screams, crashes, breaking glass, explosions, howling damned souls, the usual, mb some tweets)

5 Likes

I can see this in Kellyanne’s office in lieu of potted plants.

6 Likes

I work at a library. I would love to have this thing outside at Halloween. Actually…I’d love to have it in the children’s section always :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

You’re getting old. I think this thing is great! It’ll give kids the sort of nightmares they need in today’s emotionally-padded society.

5 Likes

I guess you’re getting old, and so am I, but this is objectively tasteless in a bad way.

3 Likes

It’s all perfectly fine except the arm. I understand that old movie adage of no horror violence to children or animals went out the window ages ago, but the creeping cinematic edgelording and general acceptance thereof is starting to feel culturally barbaric and/or psychopathic.

3 Likes

Great for by the front door if you want to keep the candy for yourself.

2 Likes

Just not sure that the candy savings justify the pricetag.

I have seen worse

5 Likes

The thing needs blood endlessly spurting out of the stump, making a bigger and bigger mess.

3 Likes

Tim Curry is not aging well.

1 Like

Maybe becoming a parent shifted your perspective on things like this?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.