The world's scariest Halloween lawn decor: 'A Very Very Trump Halloween'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/12/the-worlds-scariest-hallowee.html

5 Likes

I used to say “there’s no such thing as monsters,” over the past year I have been proven wrong.

12 Likes

I don’t often use this word, but this display is uncanny. It has been released from its can, like all the demons & furies from Pandora’s box.

7 Likes

My guess…“anonymous” call alleges drug infraction Swat team raids house and “finds/places” drugs and civil asset forfiture begins. I d say this occours the second tiny hands hears about this

2 Likes

Kudos! One thing’s for sure, there will never be a “sexy trump” costume.

1 Like

Now there’s something truly scarey and frightening (not to mention barf-worthy).

2 Likes

I really don’t get why anyone pays to see horror movies in 2017 when we now get to live one every day for free.

5 Likes

Lizard man Mitch McConnell…

I think McConnell is supposed to be a Turtle Creature. That’s how I’m seeing him.

Also, Putin could have been improved on even more by giving him pants for that shirtless look. Still wonderful, though.

2 Likes

My aunt lives on Alameda. I’ll have to ask if this is near her!

1 Like

You should read about Jeffrey Dahmer.

great stuff. How long until a redneck with a breast-pocket Constitution vandalizes it?

3 Likes

My thought too…around here the local Necks would most likely burn the house down.

http://www.yandy.com/Donna-T.-Rumpshaker-Costume.php

3 Likes

Thanks for the article. I will have to take the wife by to see it this weekend.

You’re right! I was seeing what I wanted to see… a shriveled up lizard man.

1 Like

Sexy Halloween y’all!

2 Likes

10/10. Will be very interested to see what they will do next year.

If you are thinking of joining in, here are some pointers on how not to do it.

I think I shall call Melania “Melancholia Trump” from now on.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.