The worst sofa in the history of humankind

try and grab a nap with all the giant queefing from five swollen labias.

1 Like

And lounge on your row of vaginas? You go girl!

So, with a regular couch you find spare change; with this one do you find grubby singles and fives?

3 Likes

those pics bring new meaning to “let me free the little man from inside the boat!”

1 Like

Those are just utilitarian storage pockets to keep remotes organized.

2 Likes

Introducing the SofaKing™ from Fleshlight®.

2 Likes

Mommy?

1 Like

I was looking around the picture for one of Cory’s damned bananas. I mean, look at that sofa. Just look at it…

Hello, Couchsurfer peeps!

We are seven cool dudes, totally laid back and we have a special place reserved just for you. Our cozy, little cottage is out in a pleasant grove in the forest. We are at work and gone for most of the day (mining), so the place is all yours. We used to have another roommate, but she has relocated to a glass residence across town. Even though there are seven of us, we don’t take up much space at all, so plenty of room for you. If you could do a little light housework around the place, that would be cool, but entirely up to you.

Attached is a photo of the sofa where you’ll be sleeping. Thanks for looking! Hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Doc

2 Likes

Chairy’s morbidly obese aunt?

1 Like

They could’ve made it even worse by referring to the color as “ni**er brown”.

It is Chonarr, the Seven Sphinctered One foretold in Ikean prophecies.

3 Likes

I’d watch out for pus.
It looks puffy, reddened, and infected.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.