There's a toilet plunger that looks like the poop emoji

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/21/theres-a-toilet-plunger-that.html

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want that even if it spoke with the voice of Patrick Stewart.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Their website is amazing.

5 Likes

The poop plunges the poop.

So meta… the shadows on the cave wall are all clear now.

my god, it’s full of poop… Hal, hand me the plunger.

7 Likes

Damn I would!

2 Likes

“It makes clogged toilets FUN!”

(Not really.)

2 Likes

What do you think or would have to say?

1 Like

2 Likes

Well shit.

2 Likes

Are there any movies that can’t could be improved by the addition of a poop emoji toilet plunger in a few key scenes?

The Godfather II

godfather%20poop%20plunger

Titanic

Titanic%20poops

The folks at Squatty Potty don’t even know what they have.

2 Likes

adding this to my list of things that make me say, “goddammit, why didn’t i think of this? i’d be rich!”

2 Likes

What took them so long?

God bless capitalism.

It’s poop all the way down.

1 Like

Sometimes my mind goes on a tear from one idea to another and ends up weird places.

Since I (still) have politics on the brain, where it ended this time is a plunger that looks like Trump, plays any of his speeches while in use and has the selling slogan of “DRAIN THE TOILET!”

1 Like

Eh, I reckon all the nooks and crannies might be difficult to clean and thereby harbor malodorous (if not pathogenic) organisms. Or at least that they might compromise the unit’s structural integrity and shorten its useful life.

Why yes, I am real fun at parties.

well, to be fair, it’s a toilet plunger, so of course there would be malodorous pathogenic organisms on it. it would still sell like hotcakes, i bet.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.