There's never been a better time to take an adventure 'round the world

[Read the post]

Are all these updates their own games, or is it just embiggening the existing game? It sounds like all these extra routes means it has a high replayability factor, because you can choose to go another route. Is that right?

Also, it seems to be on Android.

80 Days on Steam? SOLD.

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite phone games. Nice and slow paced, strategic planning required, intresting storylines. Definitely has great replay value. I bought it as part of a humble bundle and couldn’t have been happier with it. If you’re on the fence considering this game go for it, you won’t regret it.

It’s interesting that despite the anti-colonial update, the Fogg/Passepartout relationship (where the working class Passepartout is the servant of the wealthy Fogg despite being more competent) seems to have been preserved from the original. Classism wasn’t an appealing feature of the 19th century either. Although not having played the game, maybe they find a way to subvert that as well?

Also you can romance men and women. I didn’t know this going in, and squeed very hard when the game let Passepartout make out with a dude.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.