These 10 cat accessory deals should make your feline and you happy

Originally published at: These 10 cat accessory deals should make your feline and you happy | Boing Boing

1 Like

OMG, the “FatCat”…

Plop them down on a beach in the blazing sun in a black backpack with a lens on one side! Who wouldn’t love that experience?
Enjoy your drive home!

11 Likes

that ball would TERRIFY our cats, lol

1 Like

11 Likes

I’m selling this cat carrier on CL for $30, never used, local pickup and maybe delivery. As for starving kitties, I own this fancy cat feeder and like it a lot. Just put silly googly eyes on the front and enjoy. Plus, you can program it to call kitty when feeding time comes around. And no Internet-of-Things, it just works. My model also has battery backup for power outages, but YMMV.

Really wanna show your love for your cat(s) with a retail purchase? LitterKwitter.com

Fun fact: most people with a litter box spend more on litter than cat food. Instead, teach your cat to use the toilet, and divert that dollar a day to the other end of their alimentary canal. Everyone will be happier and healthier for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.