These belts deliver a perfect fit without the holes

Braces are for the insecure? That explains neo-nazi skinheads!

4 Likes

Why does it have a prong facing out? It looks decorative and supernumerary. It would look better without the prong, just a clean rectangle.

1 Like

If you think neo-Nazis dress bad, wait till you see their management!

3 Likes

I saw… what the fuck.

And I don’t think skins really dress bad… it’s pretty utilitarian clothing, and if you get close enough to see the jacket patches, you can tell if they are neo-nazis or sharps.

2 Likes

I wear belts in my jeans, every day. I also own a different skinnier belt that goes with my dress pants, it’s cheap and seems like it’s made of cardboard but I only wear those somewhere around 3 times a year.

I used to be a big fan of belts like these:

Also infinitely adjustable, easily tightened and loosened, but after a while, the little bar inside the metal that grips the belt, would break rendering the belt useless.

Right now I’m back to regular belts, got a new one last year that I expect will last me another decade. I may be too optimistic because I have had the “metal loop part” break on a cheaper model. I really like the fact that it’s a nice thick slab of leather that wears and changes colour a bit.

5 Likes

I sadly have to report I actually like those shirts… I would not buy or even wear them knowing their back story, but they please the ugly-noisy itch I sometimes have to scratch.

1 Like

Giant Texas belt or I won’t be impressed.

1 Like

A lady doesn’t discuss her weight in public.

Between $12 and $15 on Amazon.

There’s slight markup made possible by targeted advertising and then there’s “we’re looking for a sucker and hoping you’re it!”

Also, there’s some eagles under the floorboards.

1 Like

If I don’t have a belt I can Dremel a hole into, count me out.

2 Likes

I make my own ‘metal free’ infinitely adjustable belts with 1" black nylon webbing, a Fastex camloc, and a ladderloc. Webbing comes in many colors if you want to express yourself. Probably costs $1.50

camloc

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ahem.

7 Likes

Mass spectrometers are for the labyrinthine bathroom! Where the cat explains cleaning and scenting products to me and spruces up the caryatids.

Cams are fine, but the clank muting and follower cams need to be in there, and those plastic ones…do they and their subjects fall out of dimension or not? [Insert image of 3.2"-ish lexan belt with gold leaf grapevine inclusion] s-l64_womenfashionbelts-ebay-yeppers so adjustable; 35.1", 35.2", anywhere in there really.

4 Likes

Eh. My Boy Scouts belt was infinitely adjustable. Pffffp.

1 Like

That’s the one I meant! Infinitely adjustable!

But either the little sliding bar in the center breaks or the permanent attachment to the belt gets too weak. It’s not a type of belt you could expect to last you forever.

And if you f*-up and get your belly skin caught between the two moving metal parts, well, that really hurts!

2 Likes

How can you trust a man that wears both a belt and suspenders? Man can’t even trust his own pants.
Frank (Henry Fonda) Once Upon a Time in the West

1 Like

no offense but has anyone invented a neodymium belt yet? endless opportunities for widening and tightening

Mine tends towards mess spectrometer.

3 Likes