These Bluetooth earbuds bring true wireless audio without the bulk

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/02/these-bluetooth-earbuds-bring.html

1 Like

but will they stay put
as in not go fall out…

t8000-glue-epoxy-resin-clear-adhesive-needle-type-phone-screen-repair-diy-crafts-jewelry-3-sizes-tapes-adhesives-sealants

1 Like

Anyway, I am confused now; I thought I was supposed to buy the Apple earthingies?

sorry still won’t stay put

db_file_img_191_400x400

1 Like

holey moley

1 Like

I need no less than 8 hours, so I can shut out my immediate supervisor’s meddling boss’ sonic presence. My boss is cool, but even the sound of HIS boss’ breathing makes me want to slice that douche’s trachea.

I need–no, WE need–nothing less than 8 hours of battery life. The needs of civilization should never be underestimated.

It’s going to be a long time before battery tech allows devices this tiny to have 8-10 hour charge life. About the nearest is a BT replaceable cable with MMCX connectors made by MeeAudio to fit their IEMs and any others, like Shure, with the same fitting. That gives an 8-hour life, but it is still a cable with a remote and battery-pack built in.
Personally I prefer proper IEM’s to buds or pods, for better noise isolation and less likelihood of losing the damn things!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.