These travel accessories will help you pack like a pro for your next trip

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/19/these-travel-accessories-will.html

1 Like

Those wipes…
Too much single-use/disposable shit being promoted on BoingBoing these days.

4 Likes

You want me to fish my shit out of the toilet for a second use?

2 Likes

I rolled my eyes at packing cubes until I tried them, now they’re essential.

But can I just say that it is dang near impossible to find a decent, simple laptop backpack for less than $90, which is a lot of money for a bag that holds a laptop.

1 Like

Yes, actually.

4 Likes

And way too many laptop backpacks look like laptop backpacks. Commuting on BART or what not I really don’t want a backpack that screams: Fancy Yuppie Backpack Inside!

And, yeah, packing cubes seemed like a stupid way to add extra weight to my luggage, but I’ve defiantly changed my mind on them. And some of the cheap Daiso ones (not every store has the bigger sizes) work reasonably well, even if they aren’t as sturdy as my Eagle Creek ones.

1 Like

You could follow this film: http://www.tinyinventions.com/main/negative-space/

All I want is a carry-on spinner. I’ll wait til it shows up at the thrift store.

1 Like

I didn’t see any packing/travel aids. However, I did see Mathew McConaughey in a Lincoln about 8 times. Am I doing this right?

1 Like

If you’ve just eaten… or are about to eat, don’t read what’s below. I mean it.

First year of my first REAL job out of school, a couple of the old-timers warned me of one colleague in our department who had a desk drawer (which I later saw) filled with constantly re-used, bone-dry, phlegm-hardened, tissue paper. Re-cycling taken to depths not quite imagined. Their warning started with “Hey, kid. Never take food from this guy’s hands”. Didn’t I warn you about reading this? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

All of the suitcases have shitty wheel design.
A vacuum only guarantees wrinkles that could be avoided if you pack carefully.
The rest of this is “stuff” most seasoned travellers would never bother with.
Am disappoint! :face_with_monocle:
:wink:

1 Like

And I thought the link was going to be to fecal recovery from Everest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.