Things that make you happy

Oh, you know what else makes me happy? Bird watching. Birds are cool, fascinating, beautiful, and fun to find. They’re also nicely challenging to get a decent photo of.

18 Likes

Making stuff and seeing stuff that other people made makes me happy!

20 Likes

A couple of random things that make me happy:

• My grandma still sends me letters and cards and still puts stickers on them. Somehow, after all these years, they seem to be the same stickers she was using when I was little.

• I recently decided to give anime a try. After a long tough day of being an adult, the moment the animation and theme song start up, all thoughts of work, bills, and obligations instantly vanish and I’m a little kid again. Feel like I did decades ago watching Saturday morning or after-school cartoons, but with better plots and characters.

13 Likes

Make A Wish makes me very happy, but then there is the let down…
People having dreams come true - no matter how trivial - makes me happy.

10 Likes

Eduard Khil always makes me smile and sometimes can make me deliriously happy.

16 Likes

Hey kids. Just in case you have some data destruction to do. :wink:

Seriously though. I like fire, and explosions. This is an hour long talk, but it’s fun. (It makes me happy.)

8 Likes

This topic. :slight_smile: I’m going to live here for a while and think about something good to share.

13 Likes
8 Likes

and

14 Likes

In cold November, finding this:

At not a very habitable place :wink:

18 Likes

Nit sure how well this’ll come out but:

Makes me happy. Until I ruin it, LOL. But I don’t care, coz making terrible watercolours makes me happy.

16 Likes

Jonathan Richman. In just these couple of cute demos, he’s got insight, warmth, compassion, romance, defiance, humour, harmony. I could go on!

7 Likes

Hockey Jesus, decked out in Bruin’s colors always made me happy, until one sunny day I got a good look through the helmet face shield and saw that it was really Mary, our Lady of Hockey. Oh well, still makes me happy every time I drive by her perched high atop a wall.

15 Likes

Shakespeare makes me happy, especially when performed (sorta) by children, with nice music in the background:

7 Likes

Contagious laughter.

8 Likes

Dancing with the six year old at ‘Cohen Everybody Knows’.
Layer on layer on layer of feelings, ending with watching him and being happy he does not jet understand (the text).

14 Likes

Fixed that for you! You know it’s funny, I actually liked his voice more the older he got.

8 Likes

Thanks for fixing :slight_smile:

Edit: removed not happy.

3 Likes

It’s just an autopsy of a Disney movie no one ever saw, but it had me laughing so hard that my abs are still sore.

http://www.tor.com/2016/11/10/udderly-awful-yodeling-disneys-home-on-the-range/

2 Likes

Nathan for You makes be happy …

https://vimeo.com/104358402

1 Like