Things That Really "Grind My Gears..."

Sturgeon’s amendment: 90% of crap is driving.

3 Likes

Not if you don’t drive.

90% of all annoyance is other people, IMHO.

13 Likes

Earth: great place but for the locals.

10 Likes

Worn synchromesh.

12 Likes

Nope. Gala apples uber alles!

6 Likes

10 Likes

FTFY.  

6 Likes

Ah! Much more clever! Thanks!

4 Likes
  • People who need “room for cream” (you shouldn’t need room–maybe you should just drink instant coffee mixed with milk instead?)
  • People with all-wheel-drive sport utility vehicles with huge ground clearance and shocks and all that, who insist on driving over small bumps in construction at 5mph or less, and holding up traffic unnecessarily. Look, I have a golf and can fly over those without even spilling my coffee.
  • Otherwise intelligent people who say “nuke-u-lar”.
  • Incredibly anal retentive programmers, with great attention to detail, who refuse to spend time on spelling, grammar and punctuation.
  • O’Hare.
  • Youtube comments
  • Racoons
10 Likes

People who judge other people’s coffee choices? :wink:

21 Likes

Is it judging when the creamer is always out?

Sidebar: Kids these days need to stay off my lawn.

7 Likes

Gala’s placement on the popularity list is between Red and Golden Delicious…doesn’t that tell you something? :wink: /ducks

5 Likes

I’m gonna have to turn my back on you…

8 Likes

I was with you until racoons.

6 Likes

You must have garbage cans which you can lock with a key.

11 Likes

Now that’s just mean.

“Leave room” is a polite way of saying “don’t fill the cup all the way up to the fucking rim.”

No need to go damning other people to horrible imitations just because they don’t take their coffee black.

5 Likes

Not one to recommend something I don’t enjoy, I actually do sometimes enjoy milk with instant coffee. Am experimenting with Kava brand and others to find the perfect imitation of Madras coffee.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The best apple isn’t an apple at all

8 Likes

To be fair, there’s some good reasoning behind it…

6 Likes