This 40-second ad should end Trump's campaign (video)

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Trump%20and%20Coronavirus

7 Likes
12 Likes

Too much, in fact.

6 Likes

His mishandling didn’t just kill people in the US. He was warned months before the pandemic hit the US to start developing a vaccine and to begin producing PPE by Rick Bright, but did nothing. Had the US acted like a world leader, we could have had a vaccine ready sooner for the benefit of the world, and had PPE available domestically and internationally.

6 Likes

The target audience of this as is not the hardcore MAGA Trump supporter. It’s the more traditional Reagan Republican, the moderate/centrist Independents, and the centrist/conservative Democrats who sometimes vote for Republicans. This ad is targeted at the people who are unenthused about Biden because “he’s so old” or “he’s too far to the left” or “they both suck”. That is the group that is going to determine who wins this election. And with that group, the needle can absolutely be moved.

15 Likes

Sending HHS workers with no training or protective gear to work with infected people. Throughout the pandemic, the administration consistently rated PR and image as more important than science.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/27/politics/hhs-whistleblower-coronavirus/index.html

10 Likes

I seriously doubt I could survive another presidency of he-who-must-not-be-named. I still have whiplash from the daily flood of chaos, and my mental state hasn’t recovered from the pandemic.

I look around at the US and at the world and see the result of letting this buffoon run the world’s most powerful country for four years and then hang around, making noise, for another four.

Enough!

16 Likes

This is not a smear political ads. It’s trailer for a documentary about the shittiest time in recent memory of US history responsible by a single POS.

4 Likes

for every trump tantrum, a packet of ketchup earns its wings

4 Likes

Hopefully it convinces some non-voters to get off their ass.

3 Likes

Same same. Watching that ad made me feel like I was reliving the nightmare. In some ways I can’t believe that was 4 whole years ago, but in others, I feel 100 years older now.

9 Likes

Yah. At one point, oil futures were negative implying you could be paid to take oil, assuming you had a way to actually take delivery. If I’d happened to have a few million gallons of empty tanks just sitting around…

5 Likes

I was one of those workers. I remember being given a mask. A MASK, singular, and being told against all logic that leaving it out overnight to dry would return it to like-new for sanitary reuse.

10 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

2 Likes

I haven’t spoke to a few relatives and probably never will again because they went absolutely bonkers over the fact they couldn’t golf or buy seeds during the shut down. I was a communist for being okay with trying to stop a deadly virus and responsible for concentration camps.

I pointed out their bonkerness which made them even more bonkers.

Point is, based on their Facebook posts (my wife still sees their stuff) they have completely forgotten how angry they were.

But they are even more angry now because border and Hunter and pronouns and now, thanks to Marge, baby parts, baby parts are being sold. Probably by Hunter to immigrants.

They’re so blinded by hate.

11 Likes

I’m glad the Dems are starting to show a little teeth.

I’m on the other side of the pond, but I can’t state enough, even to UK folk I know, how incredibly fucking important it is that the orange menace never returns. It won’t just be the end of America, it’s all of us.

10 Likes

I know this is going to bring me pain to read the answer, but why, why are they convinced that baby parts are being sold?

That whole secret undercover sting operation of Planned Parenthood from several years ago.

Of course that was already investigated but that won’t stop Mrs. Wackadoodle.

She’s also posting photos of what she claims to be fetuses that were found in the trash.

1 Like

Yep. That was indeed painfully stupid, but thank you for the information.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.