This bidet seat delivers a positive impact for the environment — and your hygiene

Originally published at: This bidet seat delivers a positive impact for the environment — and your hygiene | Boing Boing

A couple years ago I wanted to get one of these fancy seats but I’m in an apartment and installing any of the seats looked like there might be issues. So I went the simpler route of a spray nozzle that comes with a splitter that connect where the toilet gets it’s water.

I’m so glad I did. Having a small powerful spray hose in the bathroom has many more uses that a single use bidet seat.

3 Likes

I first read that as glitter. :grinning:

3 Likes

I would of paid extra for a glitter bidet hose. Man, now what I have looks drab.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It really does get everywhere and lasts forever. it’s like next level beach sand.

3 Likes

For when a bidet just don’t cut it.

1 Like

It’s the STD of art project materials.

3 Likes

My second burning man story for the day, sorry. The day after returning from burning man one year, a camp mate had a doctor appointment of some sort that required her to be in a special chair of some sort (Like a dental chair or maybe the gynecologist. I forget now). But for years after that, every time she would visit, the doctor would tell her they were still finding her green glitter.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.