This Black+Decker handheld cordless vacuum sucks it up

Originally published at: This Black+Decker handheld cordless vacuum sucks it up | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Rose Mciver Comedy GIF by CBS

3 Likes

We happen to have that model and for several months now. VERY strong suction, and the ability to wash and reuse the unit’s bag is great.

3 Likes

Same here! For about a year now. Good product, would endorse.

3 Likes

Friend says it sucks

2 Likes

It? Your friend is a robot?

1 Like

Well, yes. Some of my best friends are robots. It was kind of On/Off for a while though but then I switched.

Silly to need this but: /s

1 Like

We’ve been using the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser for several years. Their latest is lithium ion battery. We have one at home and in the RV. It has a power brush and a crevice tool.

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum, Purple https://a.co/d/5WXi5MV

Great tool. I got one a year ago. Clean it often, keep it charged, it’s a competent on-call valet. For many tasks, so much easier than hauling out the full vacuum, plugging it in when I can find a socket (and then reverse and repeat to put it away).

1 Like

Would you recommend it for a small workshop? My 150 sq.ft. studio is in a makerspace and tends to accrue a thin film of dust. I wipe things down occasionally but maybe something like this would help me stay on top of it more …

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.