This chocolate Easter egg contains 10 pencil erasers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/04/this-chocolate-easter-egg-cont.html

1 Like

Dunno, but I’m wondering if the egg will taste vaguely like the rubbery erasers that have been stored in it. Rubber smell can be pretty annoying.

10 Likes

This makes a great litmus test, it turns out. Some worry about making the chocolate taste like eraser. Me, I worry that this might get chocolate on these gloriously cool erasers!

The one thing I can say for sure is that this is a gift that could only have sounded like a good idea in a cool climate.

5 Likes

This candy is pretty chewy. Not bad though.

13 Likes

chocolate with a lingering soupçon of mistakes

8 Likes

Maybe it’s because I haven’t had lunch yet, but I’m finding that the candy context makes those erasers appear appetizing.

1 Like

" All erasers are fully sealed in food safe bags , so the chocolate will not be tainted."

No one ever reads the source anymore.

13 Likes

well originally when I speced the product I specified for an Easter egg that contained 10 penis erases, but due to others incompetence surely not my own I was stuck with eggs that contain 10 pencil erasers.

4 Likes

My guess: someone decided that putting brightly colored objects that vaguely resemble candy inside of a chocolate egg might pose a choking hazard. That’s why the classic Kinder eggs aren’t legal in the U.S. anymore.

3 Likes

£35.00 !!!

Oh boy! Candy! What?

Erasers?

Maybe spread this idea to piñatas for extra disappointment.

5 Likes

Doh!
Needs a RFTA tag :slight_smile:

One word: Ratzefummel.

bVPRPzq

Does the chocolate have fewer calories because of the erasers? Asking for a friend. Well, an acquaintence anyway. I saw him on the bus a couple times. Actually it was more a trolley, and I wasn’t even on it, I was standing on the platform. But he looked like he would like some chocolate and erasers, so…

I guess this is one way to get rid of erasers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.