This CIA toolkit is built for concealing in a spy's butt

No Amazon Affiliate Link? :cry:

honey, you want to roleplay tonight? sure, let’s play spy!

be-prepared
to think this whole time i thought that was a pocketknife on the right side.

12 Likes

Does the job interview include questions about capacity? What are the ideal dimensions for such a toolkit? (or how would you best find them) Could be a fun project to consult on.

2 Likes

Reposting from @FGD135 on the giuliani thread.

7 Likes

Any smoke or oil slick functions?

4 Likes

Sadly not, and it’s a bit big for a poison pill, too. But the oil slick function would have helped here, for sure.

3 Likes

Does this mean that guy’s excuse is that he’s a secret agent?

3 Likes

images

2 Likes

Good thing I checked to see if anybody else said this. UPVOTED!

2 Likes

There’s, um, a lot!
Was there one in particular you were looking for?
:joy:

1 Like

Just had to go there didn’t you! :rofl:

1 Like

Seems like it would be quite difficult to retrieve on demand. Others have said the video was pretty low on content. I agree. What I’d first like answered was whether there was ANY evidence ANYONE ever actually used one.

3 Likes

Gatiss__Vaseline_hose

3 Likes

Well that sounds like a plan

2 Likes

Seems like if you are in a place where security is so tight that you are stripsearched, you are not going to have a lot of cover to dig tunnels.

1 Like

It can be two things

2 Likes

The modern ones are slimmer. Or, you can alternately use an empty cigar tube.

Bond: You [urk] expect me to [grunt] talk?

Villain: No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to d—

Bond: …aaah got it!

Villain: —oh Jesus Christ that is disgusting!

(Scene from Brownfinger)

9 Likes

Umm, I didn’t see any locking latches on the two halves. Were I the unlucky (lucky?) operative having to use that, I would be concerned that It would come apart and I would end up in Lubyanka trying to explain my perforated intestine from the pokey, stabby, cut-ey things

I wonder if it was originally either ultrasonically welded, held together with adhesive and an outer layer of tape, or simply wrapped in a couple of condoms with a knot at either end, like some modern criminals do when keeping things in their “butt-safe”

2 Likes