This decaying Chuck E Cheese animatronic discovered in a landfill keeps me up at night

Originally published at: This decaying Chuck E Cheese animatronic discovered in a landfill keeps me up at night | Boing Boing

6 Likes

He’s seen better days.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Save 8 minutes of your life and don’t bother watching the video, it’s 8 minutes of blather with 30 seconds of slow pan of the lo-res still pic in the article.

10 Likes

Probably shouldn’t have brought him home and installed him in your bedroom then?

6 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time…

2 Likes

https://www.simonstalenhag.se/es.html

9 Likes

speaking season 13 GIF

4 Likes

Strange, ISTR that the company had a strictly enforced policy that all decommissioned animatronics were to be destroyed. Either this one slipped through the cracks or this is just a piece of fiction better served in writing rather than 8 minutes of “blather” (as correctly characterized by roomwithaview)

1 Like

In a strange sort of way I rather enjoyed that. Not so sure about animatronics, but Victorian dolls with ceramic heads do give me the creeps, there’s no way I’d have one in the house!

1 Like

One of the greatest time saving inventions of modern times, is the scrub feature that lets you quickly peruse the video, without having to click through to different points.

You get into the first 30 seconds and it’s stock footage and voiceover? Time to find out if this goes any where or not.

2 Likes

back-away-slowly-gif-5

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.