This dog comes up with a great solution when a cat takes over his bed

Originally published at: This dog comes up with a great solution when a cat takes over his bed | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Aww such a good pup! So careful not to squish the kitty who just had to lay in the middle of a giant cushion

13 Likes

“I’m not saying you have to move, but I am laying here.”

3 Likes

Our 85lb Lab-Shar Pei mix was oh so delicate with all the cats in our house. I don’t ever remember him getting angry at any of them even when they stole his food. He lived to be 19 years old.

Crazy white guy used to sleep in his food dish.

8 Likes
4 Likes

I sense a political metaphor. If someone/something squats on your territory, just sit on them. It helps to be much larger, sure, but hey…

My parents had a beloved slightly ornery grey cat called Humphrey, and at the same time, a slightly crazy ex-farm dog who looked like a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Border Collie, called Sally.
When visiting them one time, I came down in the morning to discover Humph languorously laying in Sally’s bed, while Sally had somehow managed to cram herself into Humph’s bed :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.