This Florida public school teacher has a white nationalist podcast

cool humble brag

Facts are usually not important to ultraists when the facts aren’t in support of their radical ideology. You have to remember that people who participate in fringe social movements are also subjecting themselves to a great deal of cognitive dissonance in order to give the appearance of being functional in regular society.

Be very careful when assuming rational behavior and responses from people who have isolated themselves into the exclusive influences of a small fringe group and must venture forth in the real world wearing a mask to avoid the consequences society at large will inflict on a person who holds such a belief system.

2 Likes

I definitely wasn’t assuming rational behavior, I was just being sarcastic and snarky in pointing out that by their own purported standards, they’re not quite at the top.

It’s not really satire if you devote your life to it. Jonathan Swift didn’t have a podcast devoted to eating the Irish.

2 Likes

“It’s satire!” and “I was just joking!” are always the cries of an asshole who suddenly faces actual consequences for being an asshole.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.