This German Shepherd reacts to drug words like "cocaine" in the most hysterical way

Originally published at: This German Shepherd reacts to drug words like "cocaine" in the most hysterical way | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Looks like a hilarious, hysterical means of generating a pretext for a search or arrest!

20 Likes

“Pretend to find cocaine, boy! Pretend to find cocaine!”

19 Likes

Haha, yes, isn’t it funny how police dogs are trained to be probable cause generators, courtesy of the Clever Hans effect? Hiiilarious. Good one, TikTok! Ha ha so funny.

Sigh.

20 Likes

I bet this guy trained his dog to associate cocaine with treats or walks. Hilarious.

This guy I knew at JUCO had an Akita that he said was a failed police dog. Super sweet, unless you had weed on you. :confused:

He was a HUGE dog. I always joked, “Some day you are going to say, ‘Go get the paper, boy!’ and he is going to come back with a child in his mouth.”

“Sir, is this your dog?”

3 Likes

We have a no “dog park” statement in effect at out humble home, or you have to take the pup to the dog park, she ain’t settling for nothing less.

7 Likes

Now, if new neighbour arrives, and likes a lot JJ Cale and Eric Clapton, thing could become interesing, I think…

5 Likes

Came for this. :wink: Let’s hope the poor pup is spared! :dog:

3 Likes

Apparently about a quarter of police have substance abuse issues - looks to me like doggo developed a taste for the stuff while on the job.

4 Likes

That blep is so adorable.

6 Likes

He adopted the dog after it “retired” from training. It never completed training and so was adopted out. This guy got a dog that is only partially-trained. So, probably not his doing.

6 Likes

That dude must be straight as an arrow, ‘cause I tell ya, that pup would go nuts in the Peas household.

I’d hope he’s trained to prevent humans from biting in that case.

2 Likes

It’s probably fake and he does something else to get the dogs attention while saying ‘cocaine’, but it’s still fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.