This globe decanter serves up your spirits

For $25 it’s probably a safe bet that is plain old soda-lime glass.

2 Likes

How does it work? Do you have to take it off the stand or does the whole stand tilt?

You hold the globe in your hand and chug that planet like Galactus on a bender.

10 Likes

This decanter we are selling is worth whatever the highest amount is that anyone is willing to pay for it – we managed to sell one for $55.99 once – but for a limited time we are offering it for less than half that price because nobody is buying the damned thing and our warehouse rent is due. Also, booze.

2 Likes

Nice looking thing. Would be great for a party.

But out of curiosity why are decanters seen as “sophisticated” (usually something a lawyer or judge would have)

It’s my understanding it’s not good to store good whiskey in a decanter since it’s not an airtight seal. (At least not beyond a day or two - it’s perfectly possible these judges are just going full mad men every day)

That’s in the long term… IIRC if you just put it in for a day or two you’re good.

(Whiskey snobs will not use decanters for longer since they’re not airtight)

Isn’t a decanter for getting the crud out of the bottom of the liquid? Does your whiskey have crud in it? Why?

To complete the ensemble, I can use these glasses for serving my gourmet coffee, from the brewers at Nescafe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.