This GOP candidate for congress joked about killing women during sex and enjoys photos of underaged girls

It’s not THAT “hard” (or uncommon) to “find” (or be sought out by) partners who request (to be on the receiving end of) activities that could potentially lead to that consequence. Most doing so are not well informed of the risks and mitigations / alternatives.

Of course, it takes two to tango with death, and only one usually dies.

1 Like

Having lived most of my life in Oregon, I can say that I am totally not shocked.

1 Like

My first chiropractor murdered his wife and tried to use this exact defense (in Mexico city). He remains in prison, where he should be. I found it very creepy that this dude had twisted and cracked my body at various appointments.

5 Likes

I miss the days when “creep” was not an acceptable qualification for a politician.

Yes, I know there were plenty who were were just too smart to publicize how much of a creep they were, but at least when they did occasionally let their guard down it would hurt their career.

4 Likes

I think it’s well established at this point that being misogynist creeper is a qualification, not a detriment, when running for office as a Republican. The party is quickly moving towards the logical end points of all its positions, so I guess we can look forward to seeing a Republican candidate who is a serial rapist/murderer soon.

8 Likes

Assuming we haven’t already seen such.

7 Likes

Well known serial murderer/rapist.

1 Like

Unless you’re a Republican. Then it’s playing to your base.

1 Like

How old does Kyle Rittenhouse have to be before he can run for office? Because there’s your first logical candidate that meets the criteria.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.