This Is Fine

1 Like

The standoff has important implications, but “how America ends!?!” Please. That headline, much like Texas itself, greatly overestimates the importance of Texas.

7 Likes

Israeli forces dressed as women, medics storm West Bank hospital | AP News

Israeli forces disguised as civilian women and medical workers stormed a hospital in the occupied West Bank and killed three Palestinian militants.

1 Like

Great. So now nurses and doctors will be targeted… :rage:

1 Like

… “rules-based international order” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Perfidy is specifically prohibited under the 1977 Protocol I Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, which states:

(c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and
(d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.

6 Likes

because in part:

6 Likes

Earth’s moon is shrinking.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/world/moon-shrinking-moonquakes-south-pole-scn/index.html

“I don’t know Earth spins around with that thing!”

3 Likes

It’s a bit of a fad amongst celestial bodies these days. I think the Sun started it. Bloody influencers.

8 Likes

Well, the universe is expanding, so it just seems smaller.

4 Likes

Cambodia: Fast fashion helps fuel blazing kilns where workers faint from heat

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

You know, this whole “branding” bullshit has been brewing for a while (not just for artists either), that we need to market and brand ourselves for… whatever reason, getting a stupid job and going viral online, i guess… I remember people talking about needing to that years ago (a decade or so)… it was BS then and it’s BS now…

6 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like
3 Likes