This Is Fine

That’s a real possibility. Woo magnetism is a serious force to be reckoned with.

7 Likes

I had a vet tell me the same thing. People aren’t sure their dog should get a distemper or rabies vaccination.
:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Woo magnet:

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Dishwasher-Magnet-DCM-Solutions/dp/B08B7ZDMMD

6 Likes

If only it was that easy!

6 Likes
11 Likes

I’m having to watch it in small doses.

It’s like, I know this. I know all this. It’s just so infuriating and overwhelming to have it all laid out in one place like this. And so hopelessness-inducing. Maybe it’s just the repetition of “… and this is all legal for some reason.”

10 Likes

That reason being what used to be called bribery and graft.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

For the record this wasn’t the school, which was equally appalled when parents brought this to the attention of administration, but rather one of the largest and best known professional photography companies in the country:

9 Likes

The idea that someone at the photography studio thought this was a good idea is just baffling. “Here’s a way we can upsell the parents!” WTAF?!?!?!? “Here’s a way we can tank our entire business model” is my hoped-for outcome.

7 Likes

Capitalism is codified sociopathy. As a sociopath only cares about themself, so does a company only care about profits. It ensures that even if a company doesn’t employ any sociopaths, all will still act like it because of “fiduciary duty”. Indeed, if anyone tries to act humanely, they will be outcompeted “in the marketplace of ideas” :money_mouth_face: :face_vomiting:
It carries the seed of its own destruction (see Enshitification).

9 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

I’m wondering if they tried feral hogs. :thinking: Don’t they eat anything?

Wildlife Hog GIF by Nature on PBS

9 Likes

Fancy dude!

If that were a still image, I’d be sure it’s AI generated.

7 Likes

Might take 30-50 of them, though.

11 Likes

Sure…

:wink:

7 Likes

That’s a lot of

Breakfast Cooking GIF

6 Likes

Where’s my puke emoji!!

4 Likes

Sadly not. Wild pigs tend to be not much use as food, as they tend to be riddled with Trichinosis, and the male pigs will taste awful because of boar taint.

3 Likes

Italian wild boar (cinghiale) are delicious. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes