This is not a wolf. It's three naked women

I’m guessing that from an aesthetic standpoint, it’s easier to incorporate breasts into the shape of a wolf or frog than a dangly set of frank & beans.

6 Likes

This is not a comment. It’s three naked women.

3 Likes

Oh, I see it now. Well done!

14 Likes

8 Likes

I was just imagining how I’d love to see one of those three wolf moon shirts made out of naked women. Which would be the coolest of all…

As a shirt.

1 Like

The hats. They need the hats.

2 Likes

Bodies howl…

Wanger dongs tend to stand out. Maybe?

2 Likes

boy, Spidey really let himself go

2 Likes

Hidden credits on like 2222 ep. of crime procedurals, here we come. All men freaking out about having paint or something on them while reminding of precocious wolves all the way down. Every 10 ep. there’s one where they talk about whether they’re blocking and panning each other.

Also looking forward to other frames from spiderman; flicking friable hairs defensively, grooming spiracles, dosing and testing doneness of sous vide, weaving with body products; maybe the Cherokee thing where water spider brings red coals in a woven cauldron so the animals can…become wanton, really.

Clinton '16: Really three girls.

3 Likes

It’s naked women all the way down.

9 Likes

Well, if it was men, then we’d reduce those men to being mere objects, and we can’t have that.

1 Like

Sure, we can!

Om nom nom nom

6 Likes

It’s raining men!

5 Likes

2 Likes

They’re not really being objectified - certainly not being presented as sexual objects.

My suspicion is that young women tend to be more agile - and certainly there would be far more agile young women than men in the relevant age group - and the dangly bits are much easier to conceal.

2 Likes

Hillary Adultwoman?

3 Likes

Maybe in this case, this work serves as trenchant commentary on the ubiquitous, omnipresent and oppressive Male Gaze. As we search for the women’s body parts, we become ineluctably implicated in the gaze, a process that in itself calls attention to the insidious manipulative machinations of panoptic patriarchal control.

Nah. I doubt that any artist’s statement or art critic’s supercilious review could sway me from seeing that these images follow the same old tiresome principle: tits-and-ass boosts product sales.

5 Likes

“Clinton '16: Really three girls”

It was the Fates all along…

Clearly they’re howling plaintively over the current state of culture, art, and semiotics.

1 Like