This levitating turntable plays your records in mid-air

I’m going to take a wild guess and say that they don’t, and that it will not only wobble vertically but will also spin slightly off-axis and have weird speed variations or stepping effects.

1 Like

Without any motor or gears, the ML1 spins records in mid-air with a series of magnets and coils,

Without any motor or gearsa series of magnets and coils
How exactly do they think an electric motor even works?
Admittedly, generally they only use magnetic levitation in the motors for things like uranium enrichment centrifuges, but you can get them in solar powered kit form.

As for a turntable, I’m coming up to my forties, and a lifetime of listening to live music has killed my hearing enough that a 256kbps mp3 sounds just fine to me.

1 Like

Do pianos cost money in the states? Shit, you can’t give a bloody piano away in the UK. No bugger wants 'em.

Are you shitting me? Like some lame human’s old-ass faulty ears can tell the difference.

Child, you ain’t a precise scientific instrument.

Probably funded by this guy.

I was just staring at the rivets on his jeans thinking the car owners were going to kill the production company for scratching the car, cringing… Pretty delightful for it to be a set up in the script.

It doesn’t work at all, but that’s only a problem if anyone ever buys one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.