"This Male-Designed Female Character Just Loves To Flaunt Her Sexuality"

Thank you. This has been a bit of a sore point for a while now and caused quite a row over Mr.'s casual sexism.

10 Likes

I’ve found you can create many great names using this template:

Something powerful sounding such as a weapon as a first name (Max, Knife, Dagger, Thrust, Stab, Fist) and then body part+violent act as a last name (maybe add an -er at the end for some extra flavor).

Let’s try a few…

Max Groinstab
Knife Throatpuncher
Dagger Facekicker
Thrust Headstomper

and so on.

Bottom line, if it sounds like a rejected American Gladiator concept, you’re doing it right.

10 Likes

Compassion Mindflayer.

13 Likes

SERIOUSLY, where were you people? I could have a daughter at daycare named Compassion Mindflayer and ain’t nobody messing with her.

13 Likes

One of my sprogs classmates is named Azrael… and I am like you named your kid after the angel of death? That is either very awesome or very disturbing.

10 Likes

Imma pretend both because the most wondrous things in life have a bit of each.

9 Likes

Jcb humerusshredder

3 Likes

Intellect CuntPunt.

7 Likes

Bearcat Bodymangle

5 Likes

Nah. Tuesday Valentine worked undercover for MI-8 Signals Intelligence during the 20s. She later went on to head MI-9s Rapid Strike Team alongside Michael “Potty” Bentine.

9 Likes

For when you just want to take the kids in the hand luggage?

3 Likes

And she didn’t have to take her clothes off to accomplish any of that. Well, maybe her Stiletto. To Throatpunch somebody deserving.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Done!

6 Likes

This greeted me while flipping through tabs, and completely out of context. I am reserving the right to use it in a similar manner on the unsuspecting.

5 Likes

By all means, have at it.

2 Likes

I’m slightly kinky (well maybe more than slightly as a friend of mine had a coughing fit from laughing when I said slightly) but I don’t actually know how to split off a thread.

2 Likes

I like a good laugh:

3 Likes

This is before or after collaborating with Hedy Lamarr on some world changing invention?

5 Likes

Never underestimate the likelihood of ignorance: “Let’s look through a list of Biblical names and pick one that we’re sure no one else is using…gee, Azrael sounds cool!”

9 Likes