This video of a hippie chick on LSD is awe inspiring

Originally published at: This video of a hippie chick on LSD is awe inspiring | Boing Boing

1 Like

(hey - it was published in The Lancet)

14 Likes

Along the same vein, this is an interview with Marcy, an LSD using runaway hippie in 1967, and whose interview was put on an obscure record that was later sampled by My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult. Though past the sound bites, it doesn’t seem very glamorous :confused:

Original interview - or at least part of it.

One of several songs sampling it.

2 Likes

Trippy…

Based on personal experience I’d say mushrooms are way more “harmful” than acid. At least my gut still works on acid.

4 Likes

30 Likes

Interesting, I woulda thought mushrooms are slightly more dangerous than LSD, but maybe it’s easier to accidentally take too much acid (popping ten hits in your mouth, with no idea how strong they are, versus forcing down a kilo brick of shrooms, as if anyone really would.)

2 Likes

[ETA: I can’t take credit for this, source unknown.]

19 Likes

Best use of this meme I’ve seen. I gift you 100 Internets!*

*100 internets will arrive in the mail between 60 and 420 months, with a complementary build your own submarine.

5 Likes

Wow, that Jeff Goldblum really gets around!

6 Likes

In my experience, if you take too much psilocybe mushrooms, they make you puke up the excess. More or less.

6 Likes

OMG, I love everything about this image.

2 Likes

Based on personal experiences I’d say mushrooms are the safest drug out there.

1 Like

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.