Three California Nazis sentenced to prison for their participation in the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally

They’re still beating that “Antifa are the real terrorists” drum? When was the last time Antifa even made the news?

25 Likes

They pretty much only make the news when some right winger starts whinging about how scared they are of antifa…

22 Likes

This is pretty sweet too…

7 Likes

There will be no end to Repugnicant douchery and gaslighting unless they are soundly and unequivocally defeated at the polls.

9 Likes

19 Likes

In amazing coincidence, right media have been working overtime in the last week along those lines. No mention of the white supremacists.

15 Likes

Lol that looks awesome. I love the irony of the surf-nazi wielding an Uzi, an Israeli gun…

9 Likes

Today in my town.

Rosie STILL says NO, you 50 gallon drum of liquid shit in a suit.

tumblr_pdij7t54NN1w5of3zo1_500 **

21 Likes

Sadly, it really isn’t. The best thing about it is the title and poster. (And I’m speaking as somebody that typically enjoys badly done exploitation films like these.)

10 Likes

Well it is a Troma film.

12 Likes

I actually like a lot of the Troma films. This isn’t one of the better ones.

7 Likes

You should check out “The man who killed hitler and then the big foot” with Sam Elliot lol. Tho id watch 2 hours of Sam Elliot wheeling around on a tricycle in a Sears parking lot and be happy, so my opinion may be biased.

9 Likes

21 Likes

The clash earlier this month in Portland. The one with the “concrete milkshakes” people were drinking and a bloodied alt-right “reporter” (whose outlet doxes actual journalists for right-wing threats). I think some other neo-Nazi got bloodied after he attacked some people, too. What amounted to one dude punching another dude was the “systemic Left-wing violence” the right had been waiting for. Meanwhile the KKK, which has never been branded a terrorist organization, has rebranded itself a “Christian organization” presumably in order to practically force the Republicans to embrace it.

Given the Supreme Court’s greenlight for gerrymandering and the electoral college, I fear more than ever that won’t happen. A convincing argument has been made that Trump will lose the popular vote by a significant margin yet still win, for instance. I rather fear that in a couple years, there won’t really be a democracy left in this country.

Certainly not the “Proud Boys” or “Oath Keepers” that Cruz has been photographed with…

20 Likes

Oh, I do like that one too, but I would have chosen Personal Jesus at the hook of “reach out and touch me” at the punch

7 Likes

This is a more important point than most realize. Many try to claim that Hitler was an atheist, like Stalin. This could not be further from the truth. He was a Catholic who thought religion should be taught in schools.This is quite probably why the Church looked away from the atrocities he was doing… They had no problem with the Final Solution. Ok, I’ll grant that individual priests and others of faith worked against Hitler, but the Church, as an institution, was not one of these.

11 Likes

It’s true Hitler was raised a Catholic in Austria, but he did not attend church as an adult. Students of propaganda have posited that Hitler borrowed much of the Nazi pomp and ritualism from his religious upbringing. Most historians believe Hitler was either an atheist or at least agnostic. He was more than happy to have the support of German Christians however, as Trump is with American evangelicals. Christianity historically has always contained an under-current of anti-semitism. And many German Christians also viewed Hitler as their protector against godless Communism.

That’s not accurate either. Few Germans knew the truth about the Holocaust, as the death camps were located in Eastern Europe, and the war had been underway for two years by the time it started. Was anti-semitism rampant? Certainly. Did many Germans object to the harsh treatment of the Jews. No, but then by that time they were also living in a totalitarian state. Dissent was punishable by death. It bears remembering also that some of bravest Germans resisters, like Sophie and Hans Scholl were devout Christians, and they paid with their lives.
White Rose - Wikipedia

5 Likes

The cathloic church itself accepted bribes of gold and art stolen from jews to stay quiet about naziism. I’d say the biggest organized chirstian structure has blood on it’s hands.

14 Likes

While the Vatican may indeed have
“blood on it’s hands.”, that is not to say all German Catholics or Christians do.

2 Likes