Tim Scott to Trump in most cringeworthy moment of all time: "I just love you" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/24/tim-scott-kisses-trumps-ring-in-most-cringeworthy-fashion-i-just-love-you-video.html

3 Likes

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

10 Likes

Token House ‘Negro’ said what?

7 Likes

I guess he is an improvement.

5 Likes

Blushing aside, if that’s not kissing the ring — a near-synonym for “an endorsement” — I don’t know what is.

It’s not Biff’s ring that’s being kissed by Scott and the other pathetic sycophants.

3 Likes

I feel like this is waiting for a sexy Chuck Tingle novelization

7 Likes

Puke emoji! STAT!

:face_vomiting:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

3 Likes

There is a ring of muscle in that general area…

6 Likes

Yeah. Someone else comes to mind too, for me.

whip

4 Likes

None of these people study even recent history, do they? Only two of the people who ran against Trump in 2016 ended up working in his administration: Ben Carson and Rick Perry. Carson was, I believe, initially the only black member of Trump’s cabinet and he was given Housing and Urban Development. And Perry was given Energy, but he was the first candidate who dropped out of that race, not even making it past September, 2015. Trump is playing with these guys, just like he did with Christie and Romney. He will finds ways, like this press conference, to get them to humiliate themselves, and then he will give them nothing. I don’t know why they keep doing this.

4 Likes

It boils down to keeping engagement with his cult base and profiting off them

4 Likes

Yeah but that’s not going to work. It didn’t work for Romney and Christie. They just got embarrassed and discarded.

4 Likes

I still think there’s money to be made by MAGA association. At some point i’m sure it’ll run dry but they’re desperate and they know they can’t easily pivot to another political party

3 Likes

And their kisses involve an awful lot of tongue.

2 Likes

Of course there is, but not for disloyals, which is how the MAGA base will view these guys, because that’s already how Trump has characterized them.

2 Likes

Dr. Tingle has far more class than that.

4 Likes

I’m hoping he’ll give them nothing because he can’t give them anything, what with being cooped up in a prison cell and all.

4 Likes

Thats Good Jada Pinkett Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

4 Likes

…that’s where the Special Glands are.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.