Time lapse of a kitten growing up

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/02/time-lapse-of-a-kitten-growing.html

7 Likes

That looks just like our cat. She adopted us as a fully grown stray, so we never saw her as a kitten. How cool to get an idea of her development this way.

13 Likes

That’s delightful! We have a cat that looks very much like that one. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Original post from source rather than Imgur content-vampire repost.

17 Likes

You’re going too fast, you crazy!!!

4 Likes

My God that’s creepy! But obviously fake. Did you ever try and get a cat to sit still for the camera?

5 Likes

I thought she looked Maine Coon-ish :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Let alone for, like, 15 years!

Makes me think of Animorphs but instead of a kid transforming into a cat, it is a kitten transforming into a cat…

3 Likes

cats are not delightful creatures. They are murderous demon hell spawn in disguise, waiting to drain your soul while you sleep and eventually disembowel you and consume your innards.

7 Likes

These days, I’m lucky to get a butt shot unless they’re asleep.

5 Likes

And this is exactly why I consider them delightful creatures.

Who is a cute fuzzy murderbeast?

18 Likes

give me good doggos any day of the week and three times on Sunday please.

or a Targ…

4 Likes

They grow up so fast; like Xenomophs.

6 Likes

So are teenagers. I got one of them, as well.

6 Likes

I have 3.

THREE!!!

11 Likes

They sit quite still while recharging.

cat300X300

19 Likes

Science once again proves cats are always cute.

10 Likes

Cats are very unique, on a cat by cat level. I’ve had ~10 cats in my life and there were a few that could be induced to sit still that long.

However, you’ll notice the pose is always a bit different. That’s the cat-being-a-cat part. I see no reason why this couldn’t be real.

4 Likes

Yes, based on our casual sleuthing of our cat’s designation, it’s a Maine Coon mackerel tabby.

6 Likes

Hence they make perfect pets for evil beings such as myself.

^_^

Same here.

14 Likes