This cat is fine watching a movie about big cats until a male lion appears on the screen

Originally published at: This cat is fine watching a movie about big cats until a male lion appears on the screen | Boing Boing

17 Likes

I’m that way when pizza :pizza: commercials come on the TV.

27 Likes

Spoilsport McTurkey here: Any larger animal image suddenly appearing at that point of cat_feets almost over the edge would’ve sufficed to tip moggy over, regardless of gender, sez i. Nonetheless, that is one cute bipedal puddy-tat!

5 Likes

Oooft!

6 Likes

Lion King live action scene?

My cats absolutely respond similarly to onscreen big cat threats.

13 Likes

A shame it’s on Instagram.

8 Likes

After repeatedly watching the video, I firmly believe that this cat was not afraid of the lion; instead, the cat wanted a clearer view of the close-up shot, and moved backward accordingly, but lost balance, and fell.

12 Likes

Cats can be clumsy…

cat fail GIF

29 Likes

Now have the poor thing watch the live action Cats. Probably freaks out and runs around the room like an antifreeze sniffer

10 Likes

That was MY reaction. My cats were pretty chill about it. Very little fazes them.

7 Likes

All the cats I have had assure me that is fake news, while slinking away, avoiding eye contact.

12 Likes
2 Likes

Nobody, human or non-human should have to endure watching that.

Kitty thud!

squeeeeee!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.