Time to spill the tea

Oh, geez. The first and last time I ever saw double.

3 Likes

To be honest, Iā€™ve never really discerned much difference between various varieties of black tea. It all tastes like tea to me. (And I quite like it! Iā€™m just never entirely sure what to do with the teabag.)

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m a coffee guy. I love the idea of tea but I just canā€™t enjoy drinking it. Itā€™s too strongly associated with illness for me. I love a cup of tea when Iā€™m home sick with a sore throat, but when Iā€™m in good health, tea makes me feel like I should be sick.

4 Likes

By ā€œunflavourfulā€ you mean ā€œun-urine-flavourfulā€, right?

IF (milk==TRUE)
Ā  Ā {

• Stirred
  • Shaken
  • Pulled

0 voters

}

17 Likes
2 Likes

giphy%20(2)

6 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m an Iced green tea guy. But Iā€™ll drink anything with caffeine in it.

6 Likes

Milk NEVER!!!

2 Likes

No need to shout. We welcome all opinions here, however misguided.

For me, milk sometimes in a strong black tea. Absolutely never in Earl Grey, it should go without saying.

3 Likes

Milk or no milk really depends on the type of tea for me. My extended family often gifts us really nice Chinese teas, most of which I would never add milk to because it kind of ruins the experience for that tea (high grade oolong, pu ehr, kuan yin, delicate green or white teas none of which I can name very specifically because the writing is all in Chinese). But then I really like ā€œParisā€ style black tea with milk (cream actually because why not make it fatty). If Iā€™m drinking a solid breakfast tea then I want all the milk. Nothing to prove, just like it better that way. Iā€™ve been given a loathing side-eye before for adding milk to Earl Grey but, yeah, I like it so Iā€™m just going to use my status as an uncouth American to keep drinking it the way I like it.

6 Likes

if it tastes like Iced Tea, itā€™s amusing. If it doesnā€™t taste like ice tea, itā€™s crass.

Ordinarily, I donā€™t much care for iced tea.

I once put milk in rose hips tea.

Iā€™m still carrying the mental scars from that, so no milk in my tea. Thank you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.