Time Warner changes customer's name to "C*nt Martinez"

[Permalink]

Well at least the merger will go smoothly. Comcast and TWC clearly have similar tastes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, ELON!!! GET THOSE INTERNET SATELLITES INTO SPACE.

4 Likes

I thought you guys were recycling an old story, but it’s just that some people never learn. Have TWC even identified a low-level worker to pile the blame on?

2 Likes

I have a feeling it will be “too complicated” to be worth the effort. Or it might be like the case of the airport screener who left an inappropriate note in a woman’s luggage. They might identify the individual and assure the customer that “appropriate disciplinary action has been initiated”.

1 Like

The messed-up part is that both the worker and the customer are victims of TWC, which pits them against each other.

3 Likes

It’s really about integrity in broadband delivery journ-- oh wait.

3 Likes

There is the possibility that someone from 4Chan has hacked Time-Warner & Comcast’s customer lists.

1 Like

My father once had the opposite problem. He did tax work for a woman with the first name Anus. She was eastern European, so this is probably the same name as Anne, except unfortunately processed on Ellis Island. My father wasn’t sure how her first name was pronounced, so he stayed on a formal last name basis while doing her tax return.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.