Today in transphobia (Part 1)

And Jesus had 2 X chromosomes. Virgin birth and all that.

19 Likes

Oh my god! Jesus was trans!

11 Likes

Also, the Doctrine of the Trinity means that Jesusā€™ pronouns are They/Them.

16 Likes

Iā€™m getting giddy at the thought of heads exploding everywhere!

Surprise Explode GIF by Channel 7

11 Likes

Both Eve and Jesus.

10 Likes

and just to make things even worse

Posie Parker thinks Tucker Carlson is ā€˜an intelligent, really lovely manā€™

:face_vomiting:

ETA: on the plus side, there are solid grounds to expel any Labour party member who supports her. Will Petunia Dursley be able to keep her mouth shut until after the next general election?

14 Likes
14 Likes

Waitā€¦ is Eddie Izzard running for office?

confused eddie izzard GIF

How can anyone not vote for her? Sheā€™s amazeballs! Iā€™d hope sheā€™d destroy that Parker asshole.

15 Likes

Even if she didnā€™t win, sheā€™d still shred Parker with her razor-sharp wit. :+1:

(So sheā€™s a she now? Officially on the record?)

11 Likes

Yeah, I think Parker may be in trouble, here. I mean, does she have a flag?

Eddie does!

@knoxblox Yep.

12 Likes

Duly noted!

eddie GIF

11 Likes

Eddie is only on the shortlist for Labour candidate in Sheffield Central at the moment. She was on the Labour Party NEC a few years ago though.

13 Likes

Since 2020

15 Likes

Obviously Iā€™ve been living under a rockā€¦

confused jodie whittaker GIF by Doctor Who

13 Likes

I think sheā€™d be a great MP. Labour would be foolish not to embrace her as their candidate. Sheā€™s got the name power, is smart, etc.

But then again, we know how Labour has been doing on supporting the trans community as of late. :unamused:

12 Likes

Itā€™s up to the Constituency Labour Party, but who ever is selected will almost certainly be elected. The Tories have not had more than 7000 votes there since 1983, and while the LibDems came close to winning in 2010, I doubt that people there will have forgotten about Nick Clegg (former MP for the neighbouring Sheffield Hallam). The LIbDems arenā€™t a great choice for a TER protest vote anyway, they pushed for the GRA for years.

Parker hopes that she will be a spoiler, but she wonā€™t achieve anything, especially when the stories about her racism and Islamophobia start being reported in the local news. I guess that would work for her victim act though.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Archive link - no clicks for you!

https://archive.ph/y4cK3

11 Likes

So the harassment of a prospective politician has already started. We have seen so many trans women in the UK harrassed into dropping out of elections, yet the press never report on it except when they join in.*

Stay strong Eddie, and insist on she/her pronouns.

* Iā€™m not including the one case where there was evidence of child abuse, because other trans people had already pointed out the issue. Not that the UK press reported that detail either.

13 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

Get fucked Graham.

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Whereā€™d You Go Bernadette

12 Likes