Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Well of course those child brides need big titties or do you think 60 somethings get turned on by flat chests?

Is that too offensive?

12 Likes

Itā€™s not as offensive as the GOP.

15 Likes

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

12 Likes

Senator Kennedy knows that banning cis kids from getting breast implants would upset the thriving plastic surgery industry in the state.

The link says most of the patients are 20 to 40, but thatā€™s already kind of a ā€œwait, what?ā€ for me. :frowning:

13 Likes

Whatā€™s ā€˜funnyā€™ about that is that cis teen girls who think they have to get boob jobs are the ones being groomed as sexual objects.

Time for my occasional reminder that there is one reconstructive surgery that insurance companies cover with no fight: reconstructive breast surgery due to breast cancer treatment. Must protect the boobies for men to ogle at all costs, literally.

16 Likes

The truth is never too offensive.

15 Likes
5 Likes
13 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

14 Likes

Wow, talk about all-powerful! :wink:

14 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered who I should have thanked. :thinking:

13 Likes

I, for one, welcome our benevolent trans over-entities.

14 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

TUR(F)s think women donā€™t do crime but love suffragettes.

Hereā€™s some terrorism (according to the Atlanta PD) they did:

Oh why is term the ā€œbi lesbianā€ bad?

9 Likes

Itā€™s gatekeeping, basically.

Bi-lesbians usually fall into one of 2 categories - either mostly homosexual with some limited attraction to men, or someone who is following the split attraction model - the idea that attraction has 2 axes, romantic and sexual. A bi-lesbian in this case is bi either romantically or sexually, and homo on the other axis.

Itā€™s ā€˜badā€™ because some people donā€™t like the idea of including people with any attraction to men, and doing so debases the term lesbian and makes it meaningless. A lot of it is rooted in biphobia, which is sadly common even among people who are otherwise LGBTQIA+.

This is a pretty shallow overview of a really complex issue, though. Thereā€™s a lot of ink and pixels wasted on this, which I as a ā€˜pureā€™ lesbian find pretty annoying and a distraction from other more important issues, but gatekeepers gonna gatekeep. :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

Iā€™m a Gold Star bi lesbian. :wink:

15 Likes

Hehe nice.

As much as I hate the gold-star nonsense, I guess Iā€™m technically a gold-star lesbian even though I identified as heterosexual for most of my life. Being trans is fun.

15 Likes