Today in transphobia (Part 1)

I’m gonna say it now. Anyone who uses “trans” as a verb is an asshole. Prove me wrong.

11 Likes

Yup.

9 Likes

I wonder how Sanders would react if someone asked for their birth certificate whenever they tried to enter a restroom while they’re traveling (on a speaking engagement, on vacation, on business meetings, etc.) We can’t just take their word that they should be allowed to use the woman’s restroom, now can we?

10 Likes

In at least 2 states, the laws are specifically referencing autism as a reason to ban gender-affirming care. Any excuse to manipulate others.

13 Likes

It’s funny how, when they invoke our well-being to feed their little crusades, that they always protect us by never actually asking our opinion in the process.

I’m beginning to think that they don’t think of autists as being people, and don’t give a fuck what we think.

14 Likes

You’re BEGINNING to think that?

High Five Parks And Rec GIF

13 Likes

Smithers, I’m beginning to think that Homer Simpson was not the brilliant tactician I thought he was.

13 Likes
12 Likes
13 Likes

Just completing that thought. And, ironically, that is a pretty damn small minority of the current population. Explains why they find democracy so offensive.

12 Likes

cc009fb15b84be6876352f4ad27e7004

15 Likes
12 Likes

I have a trans child who is most certainly not dead, in no small part due to being able to transition. One part of their life is done, the next part goes on. To think that one is “dead” because of transitioning… My daughter got married and changed her name. Is she then dead? Should we outlaw women taking their husband’s name because they are then “dead?” This asshole is way out of his depth and should just shut up.

15 Likes

If you pal around with Nazis, if you accept support from Nazis, if Nazis think you are correct, then you, whatever else you may say, are a Nazi.

15 Likes

true cat GIF

12 Likes
15 Likes

Dammit. Why don’t they focus on real problems, like how often women athletes are abused and manipulated by male coaches/officials/administrators?

18 Likes

Because they don’t really care about women?

15 Likes

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

14 Likes
15 Likes