Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Parry Gripp is always great fun!

3 Likes

It’s difficult to fathom just how someone can get the message so completely backwards, but Linehan somehow managed it.

21 Likes

Hermione would like a word.

dfe419a8a06c2ba0bd86b61ac35c4cb0

16 Likes

Could just be the Sunday Times stirring it up to distract from Black Lives Matter and Coronavirus issues…
70% of respondents in England, Wales and Scotland were in favour of the positive changes.
Fucking Tories.

8 Likes

And people wonder why my political beliefs are anarchist.

10 Likes

Has the government sent a cease and desist letter and asked for an apology? If not, we still have a lock on “most evil.”

6 Likes

Britain tends to be a few years behind the US, so I expect further shittyness to come, unless we stop it now.

You can get rid of your “most evil” government in November too, we have to wait until December 2024.

12 Likes

:pray:

11 Likes

Shit. I just heard credible rumours that Liz Truss is going to try and introduce a bathroom bill. This isn’t reforming the Gender Recognition Act, it’s effectively repealing it.

13 Likes

Let’s hope that the Brooklyn demonstration and Supreme’s decision give them pause.

Do they really want to become worse than the US on a civil rights issue?

13 Likes

Conservative Twitter has completely abandoned the pretext of having a quiet part.

18 Likes

To Conservative pundits upset with the decision:

19 Likes

I sure do hope the Evangelicals who voted for Trump w. Supreme Court in mind will stay home en masse.

9 Likes

Mmmm. Those tears are the ambrosia of the gods.

And poor little Donnie - he just lost the ability to demonize trans people fighting for our rights in his campaign.

Roger Severino was brought in specifically because of his long history of transphobia- his wife runs the organization that works to put conservatives on the bench and clerked for Clarence Thomas. Right on the first working day after his dismantling protections in health care his little life’s work is destroyed.

God damn that’s some tasty instant karma.

15 Likes

Ahhh, good way to start the day. Tears of bigoted assholes.

14 Likes

Immediate effects of the Supreme Court decision- example 236,000.

14 Likes
14 Likes
17 Likes

Police recovered a cutting tool inside the home and also discovered blood. They believe the murder suspect is currently out of the Philadelphia area.

13 Likes

Fuck.

14 Likes