Today in transphobia (Part 1)

mood GIF

Seriously. Gender is not determined by shit like make-up. WTF?

14 Likes

Fucking A:

12 Likes

But thatā€™s DIFFERENT heā€™s an ACTORā€¦ /s

sponge-bob-sarcastic-sb

Ughā€¦ transphobes.

11 Likes

ā€œYeah, I think itā€™s a good idea to give advice about appearance to someone who is probably extremely self-aware of their appearance and has to make decisions about their appearance that could actually get them killed. I think its a good idea to give such advice even though I donā€™t know anything about appearance except for doing the conventional guy stuff. I think that even though I have no idea what the actual identity of the person I am speaking to is. I think that because I am just that smart.ā€

3 Likes

Right?

Heā€™s still straight/cisgender, and yet wears more bronzer than me and all my girlfriends, put together.

6 Likes
11 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure this law is just a distraction, and not intended to cruelly curtain peopleā€™s basic rightsā€¦ /s

adventure time table flip GIF

10 Likes

The new Tennessee law requires any ā€œbuilding or facility open to the general publicā€ that allows transgender people access to the bathroom to post a sign that reads: ā€œThis facility has a policy of allowing the use of restrooms by either biological sex, regardless of the designation on the restroom.ā€

Thus singling out the business and the restroom users.

8 Likes

Makes is far easier to know which businesses to burn down. /s

9 Likes

I wonder if that genuinely merits a sarcasm tag these days.

7 Likes

As Iā€™m the one saying it, and have no plans to burn anything down, yes.

8 Likes

I realized you were speaking from someone elseā€™s viewpoint, and thought the tag signified you didnā€™t genuinely think they would go that far.

6 Likes

Oh, no, there are some subset who absolutely would. And a large number of Americans who will shrug their shoulders and say, ā€œwell, what can you doā€¦ā€

8 Likes

Amazon sold products promoting a transphobic and anti-vax term that has its origins on a far-right message board.

The platform was selling multiple shirts with the term ā€œtransvaxxiteā€ on them. The product description said, ā€œFreedom is arriving with vaccination you say? Time to tap into more flexibility and reap the rewards of being vaxxed- regardless of your status.ā€ The items, which have since apparently been removed, were listed as first being offered on May 18.

Iā€™ll be over here.

9 Likes

ā€œCheckmate soy drinkersā€, huh? These bigots are so proud of the most pitiful efforts.

8 Likes

I would be mainlining soy if phytoestrogens worked like the far right think they work. But if they worked like they think they do then far right men would have been freaking out for years as they all grew breasts caused by the beer they drank.

14 Likes

The vaccine makes you gay thing too. It would be really nice to live in a world where people could change their appearance or preferences so easily.

Iā€™m not sure they really think phytoestrogens work like that thoughā€¦I think it might be more ā€œthese things make you so effeminate, pretty soon youā€™ll start objecting to AR-15s in schools and take the testicles off your truck!ā€ And the only hormones I need for that are regular neurotransmitters.

13 Likes

Stephen Colbert Reaction GIF by moodman

12 Likes

18 Likes