Today in transphobia (Part 2)

No. One thread for each.

People should see it’s horrible, and getting worse, for all sorts of groups right now.

No sense in tucking it all away in one place so it is more easily avoided.

8 Likes

I started this thread for a reason. I’d oppose diluting it.

7 Likes

Other bad news would be buried in all the transphobic shit that comes out every day. Another vote for separate threads.

10 Likes

How transphobia spreads

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m hearing that 7 of the 8 trans people who agreed to interviews have withdrawn consent after watching Gender Wars.

Are they going to re-edit it to remove them, or are they going to cry about being cancelled by the nasty people they misled?

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yes, she did.

6 Likes
1 Like

BTW, I’m loving Jessie’s new haircut… she looks super-cute with the short, platinum blond!

6 Likes

I would say that the screen shot of that one woman was designed to make her seem unhinged… but I think these transphobes are just that unhinged… Assholes.

6 Likes

She’s not a Nazi. She just agrees with them about… well, pretty much everything.

6 Likes

“I’m not one of [evil group], but something had to be done” has been a common excuse by those who allowed evil to happen over the years. They get upset if you call them fascists, they get upset if you compare them to “good Germans”.

They may not be fascists, but they will do fuck all to stop them when the atrocities start, and they will never stop the fascists from standing with them. At that point, who cares what the difference is?

And Kellie-Jay Keen is 100% a fascist. The tankie TERs used to refuse to work with her.

10 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

10 Likes

Those two articles aren’t ever the most scary ones there.

I thought gay/trans panic was killed as a legal defence in the UK two decades ago. This is terrible news.

4 Likes

9 Likes

You tell’em Billy!

11 Likes
5 Likes

Joanne had some thoughts…

1 Like