Today’s non-US mass shooting (or attacks with other means than firearms)

1 Like

The comunity decided to make it US centric and the moderators agreed. I posted a story about a mass shooting outside the US, several users flagged it as off topic, then Duketrout removed my post and moved it elsewere. When I asked about it Orenwolf supported it with:

3 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bully-victim-ordered-weapons-and-told-doctor-he-wanted-to-carry-out-a-mass-shooting-court-hears/ar-BB1bKO1Y

“He wants to project his anger on to the world and described media attention from mass killing as the only way the world would take notice.”

1 Like

I never removed it. I just moved it to a topic with a closer match, namely, the 2020 Uprising thread.

Your post was about a government’s violent reaction to protesters. It had nothing to do with international vs. US; it was about context.

3 Likes

My post was about a mass shooting perpetrated by a government and or it’s thugs. The US vs International was stated by Orenwolf, not me.

3 Likes

I am not griping, quite the opposite, I have been rather impressed with the overall moderation here. I was answering the question as to why someone might have created this post.

I dont know why the original topic became a US-only topic. I didn’t set it up for that purpose, and had personally posted international incidents.

(Not sure why it would not let me properly quote)

2 Likes

RIP Cyrille Morel 45, Remi Dupuis 37 and Arno Mavel 21.

Interesting their names carry no designation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

4 Likes

ETA:

1 Like
1 Like

Wasn’t this thread only opened because a now-banned member felt that the other thread had a high US event count?

3 Likes

I don’t think they liked the exchange rate.

5 Likes

Mass stabbing. The perpetrator has said that he was inspired by the Joker.

1 Like
1 Like