Today's mass shootings

That’s really sad. Without the gun the guy—small business owner by the age of 20—would be an admirable success story. Now he’s just a punk with a gun who shoots little girls. (And, for the record, shooting adult shoplifters is also not OK. WTF.)

2 Likes

Three people who had firearms have been detained in connection with the Saturday afternoon shooting… Authorities said no fatalities have been reported but that eight of the victims were taken to the hospital. Of those eight, two were in critical condition and six were in stable condition, Holbrook said. The victims ranged in age from 15 to 73, he said.

10 Likes
10 Likes

I thought this was another story about the mall shooting initially. Nope, different shooting entirely.

10 Likes

For some reason our daughter finds it necessary to text her mom whenever there’s bad news. My wife just sighed as she was looking at her phone.

Active shooter. Where? Nevermind, I’ll just google it.

After scrolling past various shootings from today this is what she was talking about.

1 Like

Maybe she just wants some reassurance from her parents? The world is scary as fuck right now…

13 Likes

Nope, she just likes sharing.

6 Likes

“Witnesses indicated that multiple vehicles pulled into the parking lot, where a physical altercation took place, followed by dozens of gunshots,” Jacobs said. “Several youth baseball games were underway when this incident occurred. This incident tonight had nothing to do with the Park, youth athletes, parents or coaches. Thankfully no injuries were reported.”

11 Likes
7 Likes

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — Police say an elementary school bus was shot up with children inside on Monday morning in DeKalb County.

The bus was headed to Riverside Elementary School in Suwanee.

None of the children onboard were injured, police said.

10 Likes

4 days since the last post? That’s good, right? (/s)

11 Likes

No motive yet but there was an arrest.

4 Likes
9 Likes

See this post for more info

12 Likes

Up to 10 now. And the shooter is in custody.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Alison Brie No GIF by Crave

13 Likes

Loosely on topic, but will be very on topic before long.

8 Likes

Follow-up:

11 Likes