Toddler is adorably blown away by her dad's clever trick

[Permalink]

I’m more blown away that America’s Funniest Home Videos still exists.

It won’t be so adorable when the child suffocates trying to imitate dad’s clever trick.

I know, I see the worst in everything.

Will #3 shock me? I won’t click unless #3 will shock me.

There is a certain irony to watching a youtube video posted by the TV show that was made obsolete by youtube.

“You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.”

― Andy Warhol

But apparently it still rolls on! But I guess, what the hell else is ABC going to put on Sunday nights to compete with 60 minutes and the NFL?

Just think of it as “curated YouTube for old people to watch after dinner on Sundays” and its survival isn’t so inexplicable.

I’m most amazed that the production company blurred out Wonder Woman’s face on the kid’s T-shirt! I understand they’d blur out a trademark so they can accept advertizing from a competitor, but this seems crazy–I guess Wonder Woman is someone else’s intellectual property?

Yeah, when it’s a little kid, it’s cute. When it’s workers who wonder where their pensions have gone, it’s not nearly as funny. Have you seen what he did with the 4th amendment? Yuck!

When I see the distracting blur, I often spend the rest of the scene trying to guess what they are trying to hide…
Seeing as I got Wonder Woman easily in this one, that idea is now more fixated in my brain than whatever else was happening in the clip.

Related - Thai television blurs out smoking and drinking. Watching an episode of Hells Kitchen looked like the diners were seated at tables covered in sex toys, and the contestants post-shift discussions were always flipping each other the bird.

America’s Funniest Home Videos: the show for people who are too lazy to YouTube.

Hello, Object Permanence. How ya doin?

Huffing Boing Boing

I was blown away by the blurred Wonder Woman’s face! :frowning:

Obligatory xkcd:

It’s a strange time we live in when Wonder Woman gets blurred and yet NBC airs this on last night’s news;

“The uploader has made this video unavailable in your country”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.