Tom the Dancing Bug: One Day in France, 1940

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2023/09/13/tom-the-dancing-bug-one-day-in-france-1940.html

13 Likes

Spot on, as usual. :rage:

24 Likes

Musk’s plane flew from Austin to Dulles, VA last night. I think someone wants a word with him, as in the “Your ass, my office, 9am. Be there!” sort of word.

19 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

19 Likes

Bolling proves once more that, even in the current insane environment, satire is not dead.

16 Likes

I think it would have been more poignant without the explanatory text. But walking the line between being too obscure and too on the nose is a challenge all satirical cartoons face

10 Likes

WW1 would also have worked for a strip. Musk disables all taxi engines prior to the battle of Marne.

10 Likes

Hopefully there’s some talk about that as well, but looks like other SNAFU:

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: Hopefully there are some actual experts there.

9 Likes

Doesn’t look like it so far…

11 Likes

Personally I can’t see a reason why the US would refuse a request by Ukraine to extradite Mr. Musk for his act of sabotage.

Its not like anyone would want to give this joker a government contract anymore.

10 Likes

I was just reading that someone up at the top of the ADL had, some time ago, as a compliment, compared Musk to Henry Ford, and everyone took him to task for making a bad comparison because Ford was an anti-Semite, but then it turned out that yeah, actually it was a pretty good comparison, in that respect at least. (Being a business genius innovator, the premise of the compliment, on the other hand… not so much.)

9 Likes

Came here to see Pascal posted by @Mindysan33, was not disappointed! :wink:

EDIT: DARN! Memory sucks these days!

2 Likes

The only thing this strip left out was the friendly phone chat between Ford and Hitler just before taking this action.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.