TOM THE DANCING BUG: Percival Dunwoody, Idiot Time-Traveler From 1909

[Permalink]

What would make a time traveler from 1909 take on as his main goal killing Hitler, when Hitler didn’t even become (in)famous until much later?

1 Like

Percival Dunwoody may have stopped in at 1945 on his way to 2014. He has a time machine you know.

5 Likes

Definitely his best adventure yet, this needs to be made into a movie.

3 Likes

Well, this helps explain that whole Black Plague outbreak…

Time is a flat circle, but Percival tries to put it in a square hole.

6 Likes

causality is never sacrosanct when time travelling is involved.

1 Like

Because every time traveller wants to kill Hitler. Even Nazi time travellers.

2 Likes

I think it’s gonna be a long, long time travel that brings him round again to find he’s not the cat they think he is at home.

Poor rocket cat, burning out his fuse out there alone. :frowning:

5 Likes

I thought that Nazi time travellers want to invade the USA.

1 Like

Only after killing Hitler.

1 Like

Percival Dunwoody, Idiot Time-Traveler From 1909.

6 Likes

I once read a comic where someone goes back to kill Hitler and it results in an actual 1000-year Reich, because although he successfully killed Hitler, the Nazis got hold of the laser rifle the assassin had brought back with him to do the job. So, another dude gets sent to kill that dude, but that doesn’t work out either, so another dude gets sent, then another, then another…

I really wish I could find that story again. It blew my mind when I was a kid. I must have read it in the early 1980s or so, but it could easily have been a story from earlier (I have no idea).

There could be unintended consequences.

10 Likes

Go back into the past and make this comic less funny.

lol - oh man, this is so right on, cat lovers are the worst!

You just need a dose of toxoplasmosis.

3 Likes

SILENCE FOOL! Guards! Seize him!

And especially British ones.

1 Like

Has anyone else considered travelling back in time and saving Rosa Luxemburg, instead?

Of course, to be thorough, before you leave, you could explain to her that it would be a good idea to kill Hitler.