Tom the Dancing Bug: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. "The Six Million Dollar Man Meets Bigfoot," and MORE!

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. "The Six Million Dollar Man Meets Bigfoot," and MORE! | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Let the horror of the situation sink in.

Monday morning breakfast ritual.

15 Likes

No, every day!!

7 Likes

Done that.

8 Likes

Routines are how we cope :+1:

5 Likes

Get up, shower, have breakfast, drink coffee, let the horror of the situation sink in, do other stuff all day.

9 Likes

(never ‘narry,’ always “'gansett”

-a Rhode Islander)

5 Likes

Sometimes breakfast before shower, but the coffee prevents the horror of the situation from sinking in before one is ready.

5 Likes

I was going to say, it sounded wrong to this Masshole, but I don’t know what you people south of the border say.

3 Likes

That first one was done on Venture Brothers.

4 Likes

Is “Clean!” and “Suspect!” a Rhode Island thing?

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

6 Likes

I’ve learnt, from experimentation, that combining “eat breakfast” with “shower” is not a time saver.

11 Likes

there. at the bottom of the cup. emptiness. the horror. the horror.

5 Likes

But, and this is the important part, now you are caffeinated.

3 Likes

Came for this. Left happy!

1 Like

Came here for this, but this was the screenshot I was going to use. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OH, that is a better one, I guess your google results did better than mine. I did find the scene for a video, though.

And for those who didn’t watch the show, Brock shaved Sasquatch so she could pass through a check point later.

1 Like

I’m in Socal, not Rhode Island, but my kids do use “clean” in this way. They say “sus” instead of “suspect” though because who has the time

3 Likes

Hi – Neighbor!

3 Likes

Maybe, but there are other ways to save time.

5 Likes