Too Many Cooks

[Permalink]

3 Likes

I don’t know what is real anymore. And I see that bearded guy everywhere. He’s in that video from the start.

3 Likes

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

6 Likes

The first I can see him as 0:24 when he’s standing next to the girl. Does he appear before that?

2 Likes

No. Isn’t that soon enough in a ten minute video. Seeing him on the stairs was creepy enough.

2 Likes

I was looking and looking at 0:24 and then realized you meant 0:34. That’s a creepy moment you found.

Not sure what I think of this bizarre whole thing, but they dead on captured the intro of many a bad tv show.

3 Likes

He is standing next to Morgan Burch at 0:24 too

2 Likes

This is still the best too many cooks joke

6 Likes

A nice reminder of Lars Von Trier’s earlier forays onto the small screen.

7 Likes

Now, how the heck am I supposed to get that song back out of my head?

5 Likes

That was well worth watching all of the way to the end, but I’m holding out for the spin-off starring reddit’s DoubleDickDude in “Too Many Cocks.”

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1u75hh/i_am_the_guy_with_two_penises_ama

2 Likes

I normally use death metal, but really any music that goes after your emotional circuits with a crowbar will work. The less approachable, the better.

2 Likes

Well… that went to a darker place than I was expecting.

7 Likes

Why not go straight to the source?

1 Like

I don’t know if this was horrifying or… It was definitely horrifying, was there genius behind it? I don’t know, I don’t think I can tell anymore, there’s just… too many cooks.

6 Likes

It was the anthropomorphic titles with the screaming people appearing in front of them that did my head in the most. That’s some Kafkaesque shit!

8 Likes

Wolf Eyes.

1 Like

You’re a monster.

3 Likes

Hey, did the music stop and the whole thing go silent at one point? I was confused by that. Maybe my YouTube crapped out. I dunno. I still want to watch the show. When is it on again?

An evil, evil person. The most evil.

1 Like