Toronto incel who murdered woman is jailed for life

From the article I posted above:

"It’s an amusing truth that comes up with regularity: Men who love Donald Trump struggle on the dating market. This is neither surprising nor regrettable. Supporting Trump is much like refusing to bathe, blowing your nose in your hands or farting loudly on purpose. It’s a repugnant habit that makes you repulsive to normal people…

…Yet our sexist culture remains too enamored by stories of female self-sacrifice to accept that it’s just fine if Trump voters never get laid."
:rofl:

12 Likes

When a woman identifies as conservative on a dating app it’s as big a turn-off for me as her being a smoker. Yuck.

9 Likes

Every now and then you see pin-ups online of women with American flag bikinis and some kind of gun that you would only need in a war, and it feels strange it’s supposed to be attractive when everything about it says I couldn’t stand being ten seconds in their presence.

9 Likes

Yeah, a woman who includes a photo of herself with a gun in her dating profile is also a big Nope.

7 Likes

Seriously, the “no Trump voters,” is just a time saver. Any of those guys I’ve met, even before I knew who they voted for, I’d never have gone on more than one date with them anyway. Just one to find out how incompatible we are. So why even bother?

10 Likes

That’s all some men need. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

They had to come up with something. They tried a “MAGAt only” dating site and it tanked within a few months.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.