Incel blows off own hands trying to make anti-cheerleader bomb, still a wanker

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/06/incel-blows-off-own-hands-tryi.html

7 Likes

But it is BLM that we need to be afraid of. Fucking timeline sucks!

78 Likes

I don’t get it. I can’t comprehend how people can get to a mindset like that.

Fuck that guy.

37 Likes

Or rather, don’t.

44 Likes

Now you’ve done it. Countdown to someone explaining that – while he doesn’t condone violence – he understands the mindset because he, too, was a nerd who had revenge fantasies against the popular kids at school.

[maybe we can have one topic about these entitled and whinging misogynist terrorists where that doesn’t happen, please?]

53 Likes

Hideously toxic online subculture of self-hatred and violent misogyny, plus someone “at risk” because of his social awkwardness and resentments, all ready to hear that everything wrong in his life is because of the women.

23 Likes

I agree, but sadly this is not the world we live in. :cry:

19 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving gentleman. Unfuck yourself sir.

34 Likes

I am not going to say I understand it - but I do admit that had the same forces that are in place to pull these guys into an echo box and amplify their feelings into a ball of hate existed when I was a teen, I might have been caught up in it.

And honestly that’s the same tactic being used to ‘fox-wash’ the elderly. I feel like most of these kids would be fine if they didn’t have online support groups dedicated to pushing them further down the rabbit hole.

30 Likes

I’ll bet he still thinks that. He probably thinks he lost his hands and is facing criminal charges because the hot cheerleaders wouldn’t have sex with him.

EtA: “hot cheerleaders”? Has he not moved on from high school?

35 Likes

There’s a reason why, despite the fairly extreme risk tolerance demonstrated by the suicide bomber demographic, TATP is nicknamed “mother of satan”. Convenient to produce from essentiallly uncontrolled precursors and no nitrogen to trigger common detection mechanisms; but very, very, touchy stuff.

Thankfully, nobody who matters was hurt in this case. Anyone know the protocol for cuffing someone who is down a hand?

15 Likes

That’s where the people who ask us to express “understanding” should focus: on the right-wing ideologies and the means by which they spread their poison that turn entitled and arrogant dweebs who never got over high school (who’ve existed ever since HS was invented) into stochastic terrorists who murder people and blow their own hands off with homemade bombs.

Also, based on your comments here, I doubt that you would have been caught up in it even as a teenager. These on-line “support groups”, like most terrorist recruiting sites, are meant to hook a very specific level of chronic and life-long immaturity.

26 Likes

Leg chains.

6 Likes

“still a wanker”

Well, figuratively.

Insensitive? Yes, I am.

40 Likes

“Lawnmower accident.”

9 Likes

He was dancing the Hokey Pokey a little too vigorously. That’s what it’s all about.

14 Likes

Depending on how hard they wish to push the 1001 he might come to wish it had been a lawnmower.

Its incel imagery. Chads, Staceys, cheerleaders, are symbols in incel communities.

15 Likes

So now he can’t even self pleasure. Divine irony

18 Likes

No, inside his head, he is, like Angry Tinkerbell, still an entitled, whiny five year old.

7 Likes