Tourist snaps toes off Italian sculpture while taking a selfie

I mean, the name is a huge clue

5 Likes

I think this is one of those situations where even an honest mistake justifiably gets short shrift since 1) he ran away like a coward and 2) he’s an adult.

4 Likes

Let me guess… he wants to feel the marble boobies?

1 Like

I’m enjoying the image attribution. They sure did have better digital cameras in the early 1800’s than I realized!

12 Likes

Just in case of the unlikely event that Trump’saCunt is reading BB comment sections:

This guy is Austrian not Australian. I’m Australian not Austrian. As an Australian I’m distancing myself from an Austrian. Not that there is anything wrong with being an Austrian… and I say that as an Australian.

No, I heard he was definitely Australian…

1 Like

No. No, it doesn’t.

This guy is Australian:
ArnoldS_Yell
Austrian, Australian, Potato, Potato, Tomato, Tomato…
This is a knife:
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 10.21.25 pm

Superman III

1 Like

Here you can see the security camera footage. You could see how the statue are in the museum.

That, being a museum and not a first graders school, doesn’t have barriers.

2 Likes

1 Like

people who buy selfies are shellfish in disguise

1 Like

Potatoes potatoes, tomatoes tomatoes… Let’s call this whole goombah bag of shit off!

2 Likes

I would change that to say: it doesnt matter what it’s made of, you shouldn’t be touching a sculpture by anyone unless you own it or the artist/owner has explicitly invited you to do so.

Same goes for any physical art. Keep your mitts off, your butt to yourself, and remember to watch where you are going when holding that cell phone.

2 Likes

that blogpost approves of the road tunnel scheme. But…

2 Likes

daz not pyramid daz sphinx

You are correct.

1 Like

Reminds me of a visual gag from an old Simpsons episode implying the Australians stole the facade of their Parliament House…

3 Likes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/05/watch-gentleman-break-the-toes.html

1 Like